jueves, 28 de julio de 2011

countdown


This morning I woke up thinking that I had not explained what I am counting down to, so here it goes: I am *finally moving to Barcelona. I have been waiting for this for the past three years of my life and it is *finally here.

I'll be there learning about International Commerce, Transportation Law and Interior Design for a whole year [at least]. I'm UBER excited about going back to school and, for a change, looking into things I love and chose to study.

Since I understand that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity I am not sad at all about leaving this wonderful life I have at the Dominican Republic and getting my act on elsewhere. Specially if that elsewhere is my beautiful and beloved Barcelona [one of my favorite cities in the world]. Nevertheless, I have made amazing friends in the DR and wish to dedicate special time to each and every one of them before leaving.

Each week I visit a group of friends, a place I truly love and run all those nasty errands that come with moving abroad while managing a very caring and hysterical set of parents. Then, I come on over to Tuesday Brunch and share my week with you.

I am having a wonderful time visiting good friends and saying 'see you later gator' to them and to my family. These 'see you later gator' visits are making me realize how lucky I have been to have met these people and have them in my life.

On this past week, week seven to be exact, we visited some of my boyfriend's friends at their home at La Romana. Amazing hosts for a relaxing weekend; here are some pictures :)




1 comentario:

  1. i can't wait to see BARCELONA posts on this BLOG :) see you later alligator... in a while crocodile*

    ResponderEliminar